- 100% Wool
- 100% Wool Corduroy Pie or Newsboy Hat
- Signature earflaps lined with polar fleece
- Earflaps ensure the same contoured fit with flaps up or down
- Hand blocked & steamed for enduring precision fit
- From Wigens known for quality, durability, fine craftsmanship
A Wigens’ exclusive a 100% wool corduroy pie cap in classic corduroy texture with the warmth of wool. BENNY is trimmed with soft, supple Nordic Elk leather as long with the brim/peak as well. Similar to an Ivy or Newsboy cap styling, the pie cap is an eight piece construction joined together at the crown of the hat. Enhanced for winter wear with the signature Wigens earflaps lined with polar fleece. Wigens earflaps are one of a kind, a special connecting fabric that joins the flaps and hat together. When it folds down, the hat fits exactly the same as when the earflaps were inside the hat. The earflaps also boast an elastic trim that hugs the ear and keeps the wind out. The brim features a snap to separate the peak and crown. As all Wigens hats, BENNY is hand blocked and steamed for an enduring precision fit and comfort.