- 80% Wool 20% Polyester
- Perfect for cold weather, outside is made of genuine wool and inside has a fully lined quilted interior.
- Padded quilt lining keeps your head warm while staying dry from excessive moisture.
- Ear flaps are also lined with fleece to protect ears and neck from cold wind or winter chill.
- Ear flaps can be tucked in if not needed or if classic newsboy ivy look is desired.
- Our hats are custom-made to your size to ensure the best fit. Free 60-day hassle-free size exchange.
Perfect for cold weather, this wool newsboy will keep your head warm with its microfleece ear flaps and quilted interior. The wool and fleece allows your head to breath and absorbs excess moisture to keep you warm but dry. We know that cold wind can make your ears hurt which is why this newsboy comes with ear flaps to protect your ears and the back of your neck. If the weather heats up or you want to change it up, you can always tuck the ear flaps into the cap itself to enjoy the classic newsboy ivy look.