- Fabrication: 100% Soft Wool
- Size: Available in S/M, L/XL
- Head measurement: S/M (56cm, 22″, Size 7), L/XL (58cm, 22-3/4″, Size 7-1/4)
- Brim sewn in: 2-1/8″ Height molded shape: 5″
- Occasion: Classic solid, blank, plain fitted driver’s cabbie ivy rounded cap iconic style. Great for balding or receding hairlines, will keep you warm. Comfortable interior sweatband, luxurious warm plaid interior lining, clean fitted back. Well known as cabbie cap, longshoreman’s cap, cloth cap, scally cap, Wigens cap, ivy cap, golf cap, jeff cap, duffer cap, driving cap, bicycle cap, Irish cap, Newsboy cap. Everyday wear, or formal attire, wedding, cocktail party, church and religious gatheri
Classic Men’s Winter Fall Faux 100% Ultra Soft Wool Cut and Sew Duckbill Visor Golf Ivy Driver Driving Cabby Cap Hat Sewn Visor Bill Fitted Back
Great for Men and Teens. Classic visor driver’s cabbie ivy flat cap, iconic look that never goes out of style. Great quality. Interior sweatband, sewn in visor no interior lining for comfort. Structured body, stiff brim, clean fitted back. Perfect for cool weather and to keep harmful sun and UV rays out of your face. Great for everyday wear, will this be your next favorite hat? Will compliment any outfit. Mix and match with your existing wardrobe. Great for vacations and outdoor activities. A must have in every wardrobe.
This hat is also known as a cabbie cap, longshoreman’s cap, cloth cap, scally cap, Wigens cap, ivy cap, golf cap, jeff cap, duffer cap, duckbill cap, driving cap, bicycle cap, Irish cap, Newsboy cap, Crook cap, Joao’s hat, Sixpence, or a Paddy cap and in regional varieties: in Scotland as a bunnet, in Wales as a Dai cap, and in New Zealand, as a cheese-cutter. Cloths used to make the cap include wool, tweed (most common), and cotton. Less common materials may include leather, linen or corduroy. The inside of the cap is commonly lined for comfort