- Fabrication: 100% Soft Wool
- Size: Unisex – Available in M, L, XL
- Head measurement: M (56 cm, 22″, Size 7), L (58cm, 22-3/4″, Size 7-1/4), XL (60cm, 23-5/8″, Size 7-1/2)
- Brim: 2-1/8″ Height: 5″ Flat measurement: 10″ x 10-5/8″
- Occasion: Everyday stable hat that goes with everything in your closet reminds us of Oliver Twist. Classic nice deep fit, soft wool full rounded 8 panel, stiff visor bill, snap open front, newsboy paperboy Gatsby cabby driving golf cap hat. Fitted back and interior quilted lining. Perfect for a day in sun, visor peak bill for UV protection from the sun, church, formal events, derby, dance performance, power walking, school, ball games, football stadiums, derby, church, religious gatherings, Wil
A must of Everyday 100% Wool body 8 panel visor bill newsboy paperboy poorboy gatsby cabby cabbie driving cap hat
Everyone needs a cap like this for all occasions, bull 8 panel body with fitted clean back with interior sweatband. Soft curved brim. Perfect for a bad hair day. Great for all seasons, Perfect for warm or cool weather to keep harmful sun and UV rays out of your face. Ideal for everyday wear, or just for fun! Will compliment any outfit. Mix and match with your existing wardrobe. Great for vacations and outdoor activities.
Flat caps were very common for North American and European men and boys of all classes during the early 20th century and were almost universal during the 1910s-20s, particularly among the working ‘lower’ classes. Caps worn not only by newsboys, but by dockworkers, high steel workers, shipwrights, costermongers, farmers, beggars, (such as Oliver Twist), bandits, artisans, and tradesmen of many types.